When it comes to the air in your home, heating and cooling is only part of the equation. Many homes have air quality issues. All Air Systems offers a range of products and services to purify your air and keep it clean.
Most homes are tightly-sealed and well-insulated. This is a big advantage when it comes to heating and cooling utility costs, but it can also lead to air quality problems if the right measures are not taken.
All Air Systems has the tools, knowledge and experience to bring you affordable air quality solutions! We offer all of the following:
- Free In-Home sales estimate – Get a free, no obligation assessment of your air quality for purchase of an air cleaner system and or humidification system by one of our HVAC specialists.
- A residential whole-house HVAC Air Scrubber can clean and disinfect the air in your home as it circulates through each room and returns to the HVAC unit for heating or cooling. They are designed to be installed inside your existing ductwork, positioned immediately after the air handler.
- Air Filtration Products – Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravates allergies.
- Humidifiers – Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Programmable Thermostats and systems – Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level.
What kinds of problems can occur if I leave my air quality to chance?
Frequent cold and flu
Itchy, watery eyes
- Automatic Humidifier
- Are you too dry in winter? One of the driest places on earth is your home in the winter. Are you uncomfortable in the winter months? Dry air is one of the major causes of nose, throat, and skin discomfort.
Unhumidified or dry heated air also dries out the wood in your home, it shrinks the wood around windows and doors. This causes gaps that allow more cold air in, causing uncomfortable drafts and throwing your heating dollars out the window. This dryness also affects the joints in your expensive furniture, and can cause hardwood floors separate and become noisy.
WE CAN HELP! Let us install an automatic humidifier and regain your comfort in the winter.
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Today’s air cleaners can clear your home’s air of dust, pollen, fungi, smoke and other particles too small to see like never before. It’s easy with Electronic Air Cleaners. These cleaners provide stepped-up filtration, more effective than your furnace or air conditioner alone. In fact, these cleaners can remove up to 94% of the particles that pass through your home’s system. And since these pollutants can build up as film on walls and furniture, this is performance you’ll feel and see.
Does anyone in your household suffer from allergies? Do you often catch colds in the winter? Many of these problems are caused by airborne contaminants such as cigarette smoke, pollen, bacteria, viruses, mold, and dust, an Electronic Air Cleaner will provide you with much needed relief.
Doctors often recommend whole house air cleaners to their patients that suffer from allergies and other respiratory problems, and because the Electronic Air Cleaner products we install are the most efficient air cleaners on the market today, that makes it the best choice for the healthiest indoor air.
- UV Germicidal Lamps
- Bacteria, fungi and molds can find a welcome home in and around your air conditioner’s evaporator coil. That can lead to odors, illnesses and bothersome allergies. When properly installed near the air conditioning coil, the UV Germicidal Lamp kills the harmful growths and eliminates the odors associated with this growth. It’s a great solution for well being throughout your home.
Indoor air quality depends on many factors, including the age and construction of the building and the existing HVAC systems. Homes more than twenty years old often have mold problems that can lead to health complications. Poor filtration in homes of any age allows a host of allergens to enter the home, affecting anyone with allergies. Improper humidity control can damage everything from furniture to electronics, while improper ventilation leads to unpleasant odors and lower overall air quality. And of course, Carbon Monoxide is an air quality issue that must absolutely be monitored.
Call us 732-888-0952 for a free sales estimate!
One of our qualified HVAC specialists will visit your residence and discuss a solution that meets your needs and your budget.