If your air conditioner starts malfunctioning, you should call 24-hour AC repair services. Here are some common situations where you should call.
- You hear unusual noises coming out of your AC unit
- If your air conditioner is making strange sounds then it could indicate that there is some trouble in the machine. A part may be loose or a malfunctioning component may be causing a problem if you hear strange sounds coming from the air conditioner. Don’t delay checking these problems out because prolonged use could cause serious damage to the AC.
Contact 24 hour AC repair New Jersey immediately if you hear your AC unit making unusual noises. This service could prevent the inconvenience of the machine breaking down in the middle of a hot summer NJ night.
- When your AC unit is not cooling the house the way it should
- When the AC is not cooling your house to the temperature you’ve set the thermostat to, then there is definitely a problem that needs some attention. Clogged filters inside the unit or duct work could be the cause.
When the weather is very hot and your air conditioner is not cooling the house properly you need to call emergency repair services. If you live in Monmouth County New Jersey and the air conditioner in your house is cooling the place properly it is a good idea to call a reputed 24-hour AC repair in New Jersey. Getting your AC checked by a professional will help prevent spending a hot summer day (or days) at the Jersey Shore without any air conditioning in your house.
- When your AC unit is leaking water
- If your air conditioner unit is leaking water then it will not get resolved on its own. Leaking water from the AC units indicates the fault could be with the condensation coil or another component of the machine.
If you don’t get the problem of leaking water from AC units checked on time can cause serious damage to the nearby walls and the ceiling inside your home, basement or attic. The dampness from the wall can spread quickly and before you know it, the absorbent wall board will become prone to the growth of mold. The water could be leaking inside the machine and cause severe damage to it. If not repaired in a timely manner, the faulty component responsible for the leak can also get more damaged.
- When you experience electrical fluctuations when your AC unit turns on or off
- If your home air conditioner is causing electrical fluctuations when it switches on, it’s time to call an HVAC professional. The problem may be because of the original installation or poor maintenance of the machine. There may be something wrong with the wiring inside the machine if you are having frequent electrical fluctuations or any kind of unusual electrical occurrence when you switch on the AC unit. We recommend an emergency visit from a trained AC technician to prevent any serious damage to the machine or even your house.
- Do you have unusual smells coming out of your AC unit?
- What’s that smell? If you discover it’s coming from your AC unit then it could mean a problem with the inside components. You need to get it checked immediately to avoid any emergency situations later in the case that you notice a burning smell coming out of the air conditioner. Do not delay calling an emergency AC repair service even if it is the middle of the night. A problem with the wiring inside the unit could creating a burning smell. Get it checked immediately. Also, be observant about other kinds of smells that shouldn’t come out of your AC. It can mean a problem with the condensation components or something else entirely. A technician will need to check it out to diagnose the problem.